4b. UL Listed Electronic Locks
SECURITY FEATURE #4: UL LISTED ELECTRONIC LOCKS
- SecuRam's UL Listed electronic locks are preset from the factory at 1-2-3-4-5-6. Electronic locks are battery operated.
- There are three available models--The TopLit (available on Centurion, USA and 1776), BackLit (available on Colonials, Fatboy Jr, Home and Premium safes) and the ProLogic (available on Franklins and above)
- Only Duracell or Duracell ProCell 9-Volt batteries should be used in SecuRam electronic locks
BENEFITS of UL LISTED ELECTRONIC LOCKS
- Electronic locks are popular for their quick access and the ability to change the combination at any time (mechanical locks require a locksmith to change the combination).
- The NEW SecuRam Prologic E-lock provides an additional user capability. This lock is available on Franklin models and above.
- Batteries can be changed from the front of the safe (see owner's manual).
SECURITY NOTE: Electronic lock combinations need to be changed from the factory code of 1-2-3-4-5-6 to a unique combination set by the customer when they set up their new safe at home/office.